Thursday, July 30, 2009



I have never thought of having a blog, ever. But, with some strong encouragement from some of my friends I have made one. It probably won't be fancy... but I guess it is a good way for our out of town family and friends to see our family grow.

When Brandon and I were on vacation last week my baby belly decided to make it's first real appearance. Brandon and I have seen it grow by the day now. The baby moves all the time... not just a flutter or small movements like it was described to me from multiple sources... but lots of crazy movements. Brandon can even feel it. It is the coolest most amazing thing in the entire world! I think it is God's way of rewarding us pregant people for enduring the first three months.

This picture was taken this past Monday. I exactly 17 weeks. I have a better picture, but I accidentally deleted it from my computer. Ill upload it again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment