Well... we are 20 weeks! Our baby is a super crazy baby. He/she moves all the time, and I mean moves like a crazy baby. It is a drummer, dancer or kicker, something that requires strong movements :). Brandon has been able to feel it move for a couple weeks now, and we can even see it punch me in the evenings. It is the most amazing thing ever.
We went to the doc today for our sonogram and we decided we didnt want to know what the sex is. We had the doctor write it down so if I have a freak out moment later I can call and say "we need to know!" But for now it is still a suprise baby, much to some of my friends and sisters-in-laws dismay. Good thing they are wonderful and aren't mad at me! Love yall
No comments:
Post a Comment