I am huge.
The doctor says she will induce me on Jan 4 if the baby has not come on her own yet.
I am for sure growing a little dancer.... this little girl moves all day long. My students can even see her moving my stomach around. She is a little alien child :)
My wonderful friends threw me a baby shower two weeks ago, and my mother in law and sister in law had a wonderful shower the week before that in Richmond. Getting all that baby gear really made me feel like a baby is actually on the way. I felt so overwhelmed by how blessed we are to have loving friends and family after the showers. We are almost completely ready for little baby white. Well, we have most the stuff it is just not put together yet. Brandon put together the crib and the day bed last night. I am hoping to get everything ready over Thanksgiving break. We shall see though!
No comments:
Post a Comment