
We are getting close! We have been going to the doctor every week for 3 or 4 weeks now, and every time the doctor has told us we are have not progressed at all :( My neighbor -Sarah- who was due Jan 10 had her baby last week! And I have not even come close!
My baby is just really comfortable in there, so I have been poking her!
We had our last doctor's appointment on Christmas Eve. I crossed my fingers and said a little prayer... and when the doctor told me I am almost a cm dialate you would have thought she told us to pack our bags. I was just relieved to know that my body does actually realize it is going to have to birth a baby soon!
So, we have a scheduled induction on January 4, unless she comes before that on her own (which would be ideal.) YES, then we will pick a name!
No comments:
Post a Comment