1
This picture wouldn't cooperate
2
3
4 months
I am getting much better at smiling at the camera
Or maybe it is just because Aunt Sissy was dancing for her :)
I LOVE Aunt Sissy
O look this pillow is a bird
Things I love at 4 months...
MY THUMB
even if that means sticking it in the hole of my pacifier!
3
4 monthsI am getting much better at smiling at the camera
Or maybe it is just because Aunt Sissy was dancing for her :)I LOVE Aunt Sissy
O look this pillow is a bird
Things I love at 4 months...MY THUMB
even if that means sticking it in the hole of my pacifier!
RICE CEREAL We tried rice cereal the night after our 4th month doc appt.
She took to eating out of a spoon like a champ! Kinley even screamed at Aunt Sissy when she thought the food was not being delivered fast enough.
What a life
Eating rice cereal can be exhausting...
And it can also be quite delicious and exciting!
TALKINGI have a lot to say
CHEWING AND DROOLING
CHEWING AND DROOLINGAnd my latest addiction is drooling while chewing on my fingers. We are experimenting with chew toys, but I prefer fingers or my entire fist, sometimes even two fists.

No comments:
Post a Comment