Five months! Oh my.
I weigh 16 lbs
I wear size 2 diapers
I wear size 2 diapers
Whats been going on:I am VERY into grabbing things. Remotes, glasses, cheeks, anything that come within my reach. Like this camera... I would like to have it please! (She didnt look this scary in real life.)
I have lost most of my baby hair, but new stuff is growing in
I have lost most of my baby hair, but new stuff is growing inNow I am losing the hair that stayed around when the other stuff fell out. The ring of hair that made me look like an old man : /
I LOVE other babies.
I like to eat! A lot, any thing you feed me, I will eat. And I take my bottles very seriously. No distractions please
I LOVE other babies.
I like to eat! A lot, any thing you feed me, I will eat. And I take my bottles very seriously. No distractions please

Everything goes in the mouth. Everything.
I love my Daddy, he always makes me smile. * notice the towel in the mouth
I think Uncle Kyle and Pop are really funny, or funny looking (I am not sure which yet)Lots of clothes fit me... some 3 month clothes still fit and I have out grown some 6 month clothes. Depends on the maker. FYI Ralph Lauren thinks babies should have skinny thighs and I DO NOT
I still spit up WAY more than Mommy would like, but that is just who I am I suppose.
I still spit up WAY more than Mommy would like, but that is just who I am I suppose.
No comments:
Post a Comment