Monday, August 23, 2010

The Stinker Face




This is my "I am so cute, aren't you proud of me face?" Kinley is now officially a crawler. I cannot hold her off any longer! Since she started going to - I cant call it daycare, so I call it Norma's - during the day, she has become a super busy lady. She crawls VERY quickly and stands up every chance she can get.
We upgraded her to bathing in the adult bathtub and she loves it! She is eating snacks and sippin the sippy cup. She stands up and lets go of the furniture, like she is perfectly capable of standing on her own - which she is totally NOT capable of! She has the attention span of a fly... Poor Brandon is such a good daddy. He reads to her and all she does is climp all over him. One of my favorite sites I must say.
This past week was very hard on our family. For some reason going back to work last week for inservice was not that hard on me. Leaving Kinley seemed perfectly ok, she loves it there! She loves playing she loves all the attention that the other kids give her (she is the only baby.) To her, the other kids come to pay her attention. It is heaven!
But, this week was very hard. I didnt want to leave her, I missed her every day. And although I know that she is still having the time of her life there, I cant help but be sad that she is not with me.
It is a good thing that I LOVE my job, cause otherwise, I would try really hard to convice Brandon that I would never buy new clothes, he could get rid of my car and I would do anything else to be able to stay home.
But, right now I know that I am where the Lord needs me to be. I adore my students this year. The schedule is tough, but I have fabulous classes, especially my PALs class. They are wonderful!
And its a good thing I have such a great husband or I wouldnt have made it through the week. He cooked dinner every night and put in more of his share of parenting duties. All in all, its been good.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet!!! These look A LOT like her pretty momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have a beautiful little girl! Hopefully we'll be able to make it down to TX soon and meet her =)

    ReplyDelete