Monday, September 13, 2010

8 Month Old Kinley... slobbery shirt and all

This is what happens when Mom leaves me and Dad to get ready by ourselves. You can't tell but I have pink buttons on my shorts... one of which is missing. My shorts and shirt clash... to say the least. And I have Wolverine hair from last night's pigtails! A little boy even said "look at her hair" when Dad dropped me off at Norma's this morning. Oh my!!
Quote from Brandon for the day "We did the best we could."
I promise to take better 8 month pictures soon :)

2 comments:

  1. So funny!!! We have the SAME ISSUE at our house. I don't even know where Brad finds some of the clothes he busts out. SERIOUSLY?!?! There's a closet full of cute outfits and you picked THAT ONE?! Boys....bless their hearts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this is so funny....I love it! I love her "Wolverine" hair that's my favorite part!!

    ReplyDelete