Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween

When Halloween rolled around I was planning out our evening. First, we will go to my parents house and trick or treat at thier door, then we will go visit cousin Beverly and her brand new baby, and then trick or treat at Kinley's Great Grandparents house, etc. And Brandon hit me with "Are you sure you dont want to just stay home and hang out." Um, Hello! NO, it is Kinley's first Halloween! He responded with "Kinley's Halloween or yours?" (very nicely, I might add, there was no attitude in his voice.) I said, well actually mine. I only get Kinley's first Halloween once ya know. And then we went about the rest of the evening :)

We also went to see our new baby cousin Evelyn. First Halloween with cousins!

Great Grandaddy and Granny Pace were happy to have a suprise trick-or-treater. Grandaddy was working outside, but stopped for a quick game of Peek-a-boo.This is the moment that Granny opened the door and had not noticed Kinley yet! I love this picture!!!
Kinley Trick or Treated at Grammy and Pop's house too. She chose a tootsie pop and got to suck on it, or really drool on it for about 30 seconds. She thought that was Heaven!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! And Bri said the same thing about the Halloween thing. What are they thinking? I couldnt just stay at home on my baby's FIRST EVER Halloween.

    ReplyDelete