Apparently my tummy has moved up and my back is beginning to arch a lot.
I let Faith be in this picture since she looks jealous in the other picture. She needs a lot of attention lately.
Most of you know now that we did end up finding out that the baby is a girl. I am still not sure that she will come out that way, but the doc said we will have another sono at 36 weeks and that should confirm it. So, we are working on the baby room... but I am not washing all the girls clothes just yet. She already has more clothes than she will know what to do with, or I guess more than I will know what to do with. It is hard to find clothes that are not completely pink, you can still be very girlie without everything being pink, but apparently clothes makers do not agree.
My grandmother is making me a fabulous quilt for the baby room, Ill put up a picture of the fabric we are using in a little while. We are keeping the walls a warm buttery coco type color, and the furniture will be med-dark wood. My wonderful friend Genevieve is letting us borrow her day bed that way we can keep the room a guest bedroom and a baby room, which is the most awesome blessing ever! Brandon and I are ready to meet this spunky little baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment