Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Week 22



The baby is gettings so big! According to baby center the baby is 11" long from head to toe. I believe it, because when it moves now my belly can be lop-sided. I am excited to actually look pregnant now. I even had the first stranger touch my belly the other day. Not that this was a proud moment. She didnt just touch the belly she stroked it for like 45 seconds while trying to predict the sex of the baby. I am not a modest person, but that was a little uncomfortable.

Brandon has been working on the baby room. We arent going to do too much to the room because it is our guest bedroom as well, but he is fixing up the closet really nice for all the cute baby clothes I am going to fill it with !

My wonderful friend Kayla has given me all of her maternity clothes to use while I am pregnant and I am sooo thankful! I thought a lot of my clothes would take me through to the end but I was mistaken. I guess with a growing belly comes a growing wardrobe. All my clothes that did not fit got moved to another closet cause they were making me sad. Thank you Kayla!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I love the belly! You are a cute pregnant woman. Can't wait to see you guys. Love you

    ReplyDelete