I had Kinley in her swing today while I folded some laundry... and this is how I found her when I started wondering why she was being so quiet. She was sucking her thumb! I was a major thumb sucker. My parents tried everything to get me to stop... yucky tasting nail polish, satin mittens to bed, they even bribed me with pierced ears. The pierced ear incident ended up with me in my room screaming "I want to suck my thumb" like a posessed child - according to my parents. And apparently Brandon and I are now on the road to having a thumb sucking child!Monday, March 8, 2010
UH OH!!!
I had Kinley in her swing today while I folded some laundry... and this is how I found her when I started wondering why she was being so quiet. She was sucking her thumb! I was a major thumb sucker. My parents tried everything to get me to stop... yucky tasting nail polish, satin mittens to bed, they even bribed me with pierced ears. The pierced ear incident ended up with me in my room screaming "I want to suck my thumb" like a posessed child - according to my parents. And apparently Brandon and I are now on the road to having a thumb sucking child!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so funny! I never heard the story about your breakdown not being able to suck your thumb. That is so cute.....has she done it again?
ReplyDeleteshe tries to stuff her whole hand in her mouth a lot... and every now and then she will catch a thumb and hold on. It is too cute
ReplyDelete