
Most people say she is looking like me but look at these pretty eyes! (not that you can see the color very well) They are getting lighter and more blue like her dad every day. It is so fun to see her change and grow. Her arms are becoming less monkey like... the hair is falling off. Good thing! And she is starting to chub up a little. Her legs were seriously scrawny when she was first born.
We have been having a lot of fun playing stay at home mom and daughter. We have been going to "Mommy Matinee" movies with cousin Kathryn and MOPS at Shearer Hills. We also visited Wayside MOPS the other day with my favorite neighbors Sarah, Dylan and Jenna. I have to go back to work on March 1... not looking forward to leaving my little one. But, God is good and he has provided the most wonderful opportunity for my cousin to watch Kinley... so at least I wont be worried about her. I will miss her though!

No comments:
Post a Comment