

Our little Red Raider... or rather my little Red Raider. Dad does not support Texas Tech attire. Kinley is getting big. On Monday Feb 22 she weighed 10 lbs 12 oz! I guess that means I must upgrade to the bigger diapers, and I need to get a scale so I will know when to upgrade diaper sizes. I mean how are you really suppose to know how much your baby weighs unless you go to the doctor! Look at those cheeks, they weigh a pound a piece I think.
This is our last week togther as stay at home mom and daughter. I am really sad but it has been a wonderful 8 weeks. Brandon is the most wonderful supportive husband, he has made it a lot easier to adjust to a life of 3 instead of 2. The other day he gave me the day off! AMAZING! I needed new clothes for work so Genevieve and Rachel and I went to the mall. We had breakfast with no carseat, and shopping with no baby sling. I love my friends, and I am so blessed to have such wonderful girls in my life.
Sunday we put Kinley in the nursery for the first time at church, and she came away without a cold! So wonderful.
Tonight we are having our good friends Kayla and Ross over for dinner, Hannah and Kinley are going to be best friends, they just dont know it yet.
Yesterday we got to hangout with my cousin Kathryn and her son Logan. Kinley is going to stay with her while I go back to work... and Logan is going to teach Kinley how to do everything. I swear that is the smartest little boy ever. He is a boy though, so Kinley will be tough when he is through with her :)
I could definatly do this stay at home mom thing!


Look at me! My face is all clear! Who knew that olive oil is such a wonderful way to clear up cradle cap... even if it is on my poor little munchkin's face.
No comments:
Post a Comment